Click here to purchase the ink cartridges:
- SoliJet CV127 has a 0.5 inch (12.7mm) print height.
Best Use Scenario:
1. Coding on small objects or surfaces.
2. High positioning accuracy is required.
3. Coding on quite a lot of products.
Online inkjet coding batch number and MFG on 2019 nCoV detection kit, amounted on a blister machine:
Online inkjet coding batch number on the brake blocks on the conveyor:
Online inkjet marking on the face masks with SoliJet CV127 online inkjet printer:
Oblique inkjet coding test on a face mask:
Online inkjet coding on ceramic tile sealant bottle:
Online inkjet coding on aluminum plates:
Structure of SoliJet CV127 online inkjet batch coder:
Two ways to synchronize inkjet speed and transmission speed:
You can set an inkjet marking speed in CV127 at the same value as the conveyor.
Or you can adjust the conveyor speed to be the same as the inkjet speed.
- If your conveyor doesn't work at a constant speed or a stable speed, you will need to buy a speed synchronizer to make sure the SoliJet C127 online inkjet coding printer always inkjet at the same speed as your conveyor.
- If you want coding at a set interval precisely, like coding on pipes or electric wires, it's recommended to buy a synchronizer.
Two ways to trigger the CV series online inkjet batch coder:
1. Photoelectric switch (Included in each CV127 kit or version)
The photoelectric switch is sensitive to white or light color objects, but it might fail when detecting a transparent object, dark color object, or high saturated color object.
If you need to code on such items, it is recommended that you purchase a fiber optic sensor.
2. Fiber optic sensor (Optional accessory)
Fiber optic sensor is sensitive to almost any material and color, it's the ultimate solution for object detection.
Click here to purchase a fiber optic sensor:
How to mount the SoliJet CV series inkjet coder on the conveyor?
We provide a fine-turning stent for your choice to adjust the inkjet coder in multi-axes, click here to buy the fine-tuning stent.
Adjustable range of the stent:
With the fine-turning stent, you can rotate the ink cartridge and the inkjet coder body in multi-directions:
Move the ink cartridge at 3 axes:
- X-axis move length: 200mm (7.87inches)
- Y-axis move length: 60mm (2.36inches)
- Z-axis move length: 200mm (7.87inches)
Inkjet batch coding in different directions:
SoliJet CV series online inkjet coding machine mounted on the conveyor:
SoliJet CV127 online inkjet coding machine utilizes HP thermal inkjet technology:
- The cartridge and print head are all-in-one piece design.
- Every time you replace the cartridge, you replace it with a new print head.
- No maintenance is needed.
The software and hardware of the SoliJet CV online inkjet coder have been through market validation and technology iteration of more than 2,000 customers in China mainland.
Inkjet Coding Samples:
SoliJet CV127 Specification:
|Print Height||12.7 mm|
|Minimal Print Height||1.2 mm|
|Software Function||Text, Counter, Real-time clock, Batch number, Serial number, Bar code, QR code, Flip font left and right|
|Pattern||Logo, Symbol, Warning icon, etc.|
|Dates||Century, Year, Month, Day, Hour, Minute, Second|
|Supported Materials||Permeable or non-permeable materials|
|Supported Ink Types||
Water-based ink, ECO-solvent ink
Black, Red, Blue, Yellow, White
|Print Lines||1-8 lines|
|Net Weight||4.85 lbs ( 2.2kg )include ink cartridge, printer|
|Screen||7 inches capacitive touchscreen|
|Connection||USB flash drive, Photoelectric (Optional), Footswitch (Optional)|
|Print Distance||2~5mm from the surface|
|Pre-view||Pre-view via the color screen|
|Settings||Display all the parameters on the screen, change settings by screen touch|
|Cartridge Capacity||42 ml|
|Environmental Conditions||Temperature between 14~113℉ (or -10 to 45℃), humidity 30~70%|
|Printer Size||8.66×5.9×6.3 inches (220×150×160mm)|
|Package Size||9.84×9.84×7.87 inches (250×250×200mm)|